Rules and Regulations
Music Marvel Competition 2020 Rules and Regulations
To qualify for the contest, all ages are eligible to enroll, and the material must be original- written by you or an associate.
- Apply online
- Create a video, no more than five minutes in length, performing an original song of your own or one you have been granted legal permission
- Upload your video to YouTube
- Contestants may enter the competition in various categories, only one category per one entry
- There is no entry fee
- This competition is open to all amateur and professional singer/songwriters regardless of nationality or origin.
- Social media will choose the winners.
- Prizes will be awarded to all authors of any song.
- The winners release sponsors from all liability regarding prizes won. Taxes are winner’s responsibility. Entrants and their collaborators will retain full rights to all work submitted for the competition
Apple Inc. is not involved in any way with the contest or sweepstakes.
- Be advised that you must meet the following eligibility requirements (which may be changed at any time by the Producer in its sole discretion in order to proceed with the application process and to participate in Music Marvel Competition
- You must be legally present in United States and you must be eligible to accept the prize, if awarded. You must provide Producer with any documentation or proof that Producer requires to confirm the foregoing, including, without limitation, (i) a valid US passport or combination of valid US driver’s license and valid social security card.
- You must be at least seventeen (17) years of age at the onset of the competition. All applicants who meet this criterion, including all persons significantly older than seventeen (17) years of age, are welcome and encouraged to apply to be a participant. All applicants younger than (18) years of age must have all parents/legal guardians complete the Parental/Legal Guardian Consent attached to this application.
If You Are A Chosen Finalist
- You must be willing to travel to Las Vegas, NV.
- You must voluntarily submit to and complete a background check, in accordance with applicable laws and execute all documents all documents required by Producer in connection with such background check.
- To accept an invitation to be a finalist, you must timely complete and return the Participation Agreement.